Communication Media and Interactive Technology
CMT200 Information Display and the Internet
My Work - In Progress
Week #1 October 22-28
- A Text Link - Example
- An Image Link - Example
- A Background Color - Example
- A Background Color Pattern - Example
- My 20 Favorite Pipe Cutter Links - Home Work 10/23/00
- Finished web page - Home Work 10/23/00
Week #2 October 29 - November 4
Images as a Gif format
Images as a Jpeg format
Borders, Colors, and Tables
An object used to map information.
Describing a tool.
Week #3 November 6-10
- The Link "Look", your options for color and borders
- The Alternative for a problem with an image. A backup plan if your images do not load.
- The Size of an image may be changed.
- The Image Map: A way to create clickable icons with only one file!
- The Tile: One way to give texture to a page in the background with a graphic.
- The Seamless Tile: An attempt to make a continuous texture with a photograph
- Make an Anti-Aliased selection in PhotoShop
- Make a Aliased selection in PhotoShop
- Make Lines Rules and Bars
- Make Lists
Week #4 November 20-25
- The Image Swapper Sample
- The Image Swapper for Pipe Cutter
- The Flash Animation for Tool
- The FTP and Links in Dreamweaver
Check out Communication Media
- A shameless plug for the CMT program.